Peace

There have been some recent tragedies that are all highlighted on the news.  Part of me is frustrated, as these tragedies, as terrible as they are, have been going on all along.  It just happened to occur in a well-known city.  But because it happened in an iconic area, it's a REALLY big deal (all of these tragedies should be a big deal).  

I don't want to air any dirty media laundry, but I just want to remind everyone reading this the power of prayer.  There are lots of questions and actions that our world will need to answer and take in the very near future.  And all though I go about my daily life with it in my thoughts, I know that our soldiers and government are dealing about it with decisions and actions.

Prayer is incredibly powerful.  Our nations need prayer more than ever.  Please take a moment every day to stop and pray for our leaders and protectors.  Freedom isn't free and sacrifices will be made.  Why can't we all just get along?  
I made a fall card recently, and wanted to share it.  The pumpkins (and leaves) are all different colored and shaped, yet together, they appear unified. Let's pray for peace and unification. 

Why pray?  Because it's:
1)  FREE
2)  Not complicated
3)  Doesn't pollute
4)  Won't hurt you
5)  Doesn't take up much time
6) THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

God Bless anyone that reads this.  God loves each and every one of us no matter how much those who are non-believers defy Him and his ultimate gift.  


ROMANS 5:8
JOHN 3:16
GALATIANS 2:20
ROMANS 5:5
PHILIPPIANS 4:6

Comments