I wish I could be like...

Ever walk into a friend's home and think, "gee, I wish I could decorate like that."  Or you wish you had a talent of someone else?  That's how I felt when I visited my friend recently.  She had made some SUPER cute things for fall and put them decoratively in her home.  I loved it all and wanted to take it home and display in my house!!

Here are some placemats she used and turned into couch pillows... 


And she used our scrapbook layout concept from last month to create herself a Thanksgiving page:


Here is a super cute burlap wreath:


It was her birthday (a day late) celebration when we got together last week and I saw the loveliness in her home and decor.  Here is a little gift box I made her.  I gave it to her filled with our favorite tea bags:  Lady Grey from England!  Yes, I'm still rationing it, but sharing it with her because she is THAT special!!  :)


In pondering my wishes for her designs in decorating, I have to remind myself that I have my own special talents. And it's ok if decorating isn't one of them!  God made each of us according to his will. 

So remember to look in the mirror, find what you are good at, and be sure you are sharing your God-given talents with those around you.  That's what make us all special and unique and how we learn from each other!

I'm having a hard time finding the pin for directions on the gift box.  If / when I do find it, I'll post a link on here.  Thanks for stopping by!



Comments