Flowers and Chocolates

Here are the goodies I passed out to my roommates at the recent church Ladies Retreat.  I personalized each bookmark with a flower stamp and little note.  I just wanted to share them with my followers! 

The retreat was a wonderful time.  I received a book gift that weekend and love reading it.  It's called The Power of a Praying Wife and it has been a blessing to read!  I highly recommend it to ALL my lady friends out there.  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  You can read a snip-it of it by clicking HERE, and of course you can google it to find out where to buy (Many options).

And here are some treat boxes I made and filled with chocolates (Hershey's Miniatures, Kisses, etc.)  They were super easy to make with my envelope punch board and THESE instructions.  Those are pictured below: 



Besides, who wouldn't love to get "flowers and chocolates?"  I know I'm willing to accept them ANY time!  ha!

I have added some items to my Etsy shop for the Christmas season if you want to check it out.  Click HERE.  Have a blessed day!

Comments

Post a Comment