Catch up

My son recently celebrated his 16th birthday and I wanted to give him something special to remember the day...He and his father went parasailing!  They said it was wonderful!  Here is a photo of their excursion as well as what Olivia and I watched as we awaited their return:



Kent and I had a date day (while the kids were at camp) and went to visit downtown Pensacola.  We ate lunch at a restaurant where our view was the water.  Here is some history about the town. There was also a building that was quite old and reminded me of England:




Annette and I crafted recently and here is a card I promised as well as a photo of our mess (it was wonderful!)


Do you like purses?  Are you obsessed?  Check back soon to see what I've been doing with them..I'm trying to catch up with my photos!  Thanks for your patience!
;)




Comments