Drying off...

I finally did it and made my first burlap wreath!  Here is a photo of it hanging on my front door.  I'm pleased with how it turned out and it is easier to do that it appears.  Yeah for easy!


I promised a purse photo a couple of posts back, but for the life of me cannot find them.  It's very frustrating...my apologies!

Here are some cards I made using my Big Shot and embossing folders.  I love the ease of using these tools for instant results.

Two of these cards were mailed to special people.  I hope they enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them!





Back to hunting for those purse photos...after we dry out from all the rain we had in the panhandle yesterday!  We we under a flash flood for a while, but thankfully today it isn't raining so the waters can recede.  The kids both let me know they had no choice but to walk in deep puddles to get home from their bus stops.  You know what that means?  Wet stinky teenager shoes - two pairs no less!  Please send me suggestions to dry them.  I'm all ears!  
Hmmm, maybe I should invest in a canoe...

Comments