In a Dream....

I am a believer that in our quiet moments of dreams we solve problems.  We get questions answered, and we have a different perspective.  In those moments of quiet, we get things accomplished and resolve issues.

In addition to that, sometimes we thing we've already done something (because we took care of it in our dream) and when you are awake and checking on the status, you realize you have yet to do it.

Does that make sense?
Here are FINALLY photos of my mother's and daughter's birthday cards.  I could have SWORN that posted these already.  Ha!  I didn't.
I guess I remember doing it, but I did it in my dream.  Is that sad that I post to my blog in my dream?  It's ok, I'm shaking my head at myself, you can join me.  I seriously thought I already posted these but obviously didn't.  So here are those birthday cards.  It was a great celebration having my parents visiting (my daughter and mother share a birthday).  They baked a cake together, we cooked out with friends, and had a great time.  I think you can guess which card goes with which person:



So since I'm such a slacker in the real world (not in dream land obviously, where I imagine conquering the world with getting things done), you get plenty of photos today.
:)

Here are some photos from my parents visit.  They include a dolphin show, a dolphin cruise, and Father's Day cards since their visit included Father's Day (yeah!!)  And Yes, the water  IS really that blue and the sand is that white!








(this one was made with supplies from a Paper Pumpkin kit:)


and then I used the same stamp set to make my father's card, but had this card on hand pre-colored paper from a Stampin' Up clearance rack I purchased last year, I love how it looks!


Keep on dreaming and solving problems.  I now need to go check on a couple of things that I thought I did, but it may have only been in a dream...

Fourth of July cards will be posted TOMORROW!



Comments