20,000

20,000?!  My blog has had over 20,000 page views?  I think that is awesome!!  I'm so excited.  It may seem like small potatoes to you, but I think it's a great accomplishment.

My sister and I were chatting on the phone a couple of weeks ago as our daughters both had birthday parties. It IS that season!  May - June are especially busy when it comes to the cards I will make soon:
2 Anniversaries
5 birthday for family members and 1 friend
Mother's Day
Father's Day

Not to mention the birthday parties my kids attend.  I can't make those "cheesy" cards anymore - they're not "cool enough" or they're "too embarrassing."  {sigh}

Here are three cards I made for my teenagers to give when they attend parties.  I hope they're "acceptable."  Haha!






I also purchased off Etsy a new stamp for my creations.  I think it looks great!  THANK YOU for checking out my blog! Mother's Day cards went out in the mail, I will post those cards hopefully tomorrow!!





Comments