Unfolding and sideways

I'm sure you are getting tired of my photos of my back yard.  If you are, sorry!  

If you are not, then here are some more!  I love watching my backyard unfold with colors!  I have some lovely rose bushes...and...well, many other buddings that I don't know what they are.  Oh - blueberries, I got that one, lol!




Blueberries - not blue yet, but soon!

Not sure what this is- maybe the pear tree?  But these buds dropped off...


oops, this one is sideways, sorry!  Tip your head <---- this way.
:)





I think the only thing I didn't see were butterflies.  So I made one!  I was actually working on some tea bag holders for a mother / daughter luncheon and came across this idea.  Check back soon for that post.  I'll be posting two different versions that I made.  There is a teaser in the below photo.  Thanks for stopping by!


Comments