Older and...a diabetic?

I was shopping recently at a Hobby Lobby with my friend Annette and came across this stamp set.  It CRACKED ME UP!  I knew exactly who I wanted to make a card for.


I have a childhood friend (since I was 5) who does not like getting older.  She knows I love to tease her about her birthday when it does come around.  Although, she has no problem reminding me that I am about 3 months older than her...
Here is the card I made her:



I wanted to do the whole "black rose bouquet" as a gift, but opted not to.  I sent her from the Key West area some sampler cakes.  Here is her photo she took (they arrived today!)
I figured she can freeze some of them and celebrate all year long...

Hoping that this gift doesn't turn her into a diabetic...old age does that, you know!
:) 
Love ya Nikki Lou!


Comments