More blooms...


Here are the remaining photos taken around our home.  I had fun taking the photos and I hope you enjoy them too!







The weather was amazing on this Good Friday.  I was blessed to be able to spend the day with my kids.  I took them out to lunch and we purchased some new clothes for them for school.  I keep threatening to put a brick on their heads like my parents used to say...they're getting so big!  :(

Easter cards were mailed this week to family and friends...I'll post those photos by Sunday.

Romans 5:6-10

The kids and I also visited the Dollar Tree today.  They brought some allowance and had fun making purchases (mostly candy).  I grimaced when I was reminded how materialistic religious holidays are.  Don't get me wrong...in spring I love being reminded of baby chicks, bunnies, flowers blooming and buds on the trees.  And I do make some crafts related to spring using those elements.  But it guts me about the over-use of the Easter bunny on Easter.

Please remember the "reason for the season" and the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross.  It definitely isn't something to be taken lightly.  

Luke 23:44-46


Comments