Easter Blessings!

Hoping you had a wonderful Easter filled with abundant blessings!

Here is the Easter card I mailed out to family and friends.  The design was taken from a card I came across in my collection of swapped cards from England card club.  It wasn't too difficult to reproduce and of course, it helped that I made more than one.
:)

I don't have many Easter decorations, and I'm not big on decorating with bunnies, but I had this little guy that I thought would look good in the photo.  The picture is of the front and beside it is the backside since it doesn't "open up":



Here are some delayed pictures from the church ladies' fellowship when I made the 50 carrot/candy holders (sour cream container design).   You can see how to make them from this link posted last week.

Olivia and I made sugar cookies yesterday and I made a fun spring treat box for the kids.  You don't want to miss it!  Check back soon!





Comments