Blessings All Around

One of the fun things about moving to a new house is seeing what blooms.  I've taken several photos (this is only about half) around my house.  Some things I can decipher what it is, the other shrubs/blooms I don't know about but like what I see!

I wanted to share them with my readers.  Especially those of you who have such a hard winter and are longing for spring.  If I know what it is, I've labeled it.  If I don't know what it is, feel free to help me out!
:)
Rose bush





citrus tree


I had to photograph our birdhouse from England (from Bewilderwood - great book series too for pre-teens!)

Lastly, here are the goodies I had to share at the ladies' fellowship last Friday night.  The turnout wasn't as many as we had hoped, so I had plenty leftover that I've enjoyed sharing with friends and coworkers (as well as my kids and their teachers).



Easter is almost here!!!!!!!


Comments