We can do better than that

I have been trying to find wall decor / art work for my kids' bathroom.  They share the bathroom and chose the colors red and black for towels, etc.  After a couple of months of looking (and seeing ridiculous prices for "art") I decided that we could do better.

I purchased 3 canvas boards and pulled out the acrylic paints.  I located the paintbrushes and encouraged the kids to put on their creative caps.  Off they went!  Here are the finished results.  The first photo is the art that my daughter made:


Here's the art my son made:


And since the canvas pack came with 3 in it, I wanted to paint too!  Here's mine.  I know it's framed, but I only had one frame and didn't want one of the kids to think I liked theirs more than another by framing it, so I framed mine.  It was fun making them and I like how the kids can see their art everyday. 


A friend recently suffered the loss of a family member, and I wanted to give her a card.  Here's the card I made.  I attached the whole card stock to the "envelope" and it all opens up.  I was pleased with how it turned out:




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I'm so excited that I have had OVER 18,000 page views.  It made my day!  See you again soon!



Comments