So much to see

I've been taking lots of photos lately.  Spring has definitely sprung in Florida!  The weather has been a comfortable 70's for the past week.  This weekend will cool off a bit in the mid 60's.  

Here's a sunset I captured from my back yard this past week:

The kids and I went to the beach for a little bit one day last week while they had spring break.  I had started my new job but wanted to give them some activities.  (Although, sadly - they were just as content staying home in front of electronics!) 


My new job has been a blessing.  My managers are amazing God-filled people and their business is booming!  They oversee manufacturing of their patented product:  Spiker Lifestyle Holders.  They gave me one and I HAD to try it out when we went to the beach.  Loved it!  It was great keeping my beverage sand-free!  They also hold cell phones, mp3s/ipods, sunscreen, etc.  


I promised photos yesterday of goodies I made for the Ladies' monthly fellowship at the church.  These 3 below gifts are for the pastors' wives.  I wanted to give them an extra special goody.  I'm sure Easter is a very busy time and they don't see their husbands often with all that is going on in the life of the church.  Here is some chocolate for them!



I will post photos of the other table decorations / goodies this weekend so check back in a couple of days.  TGIF!

Comments