Day 4 of 14

My dog doesn't like rain.  He tolerates a bath, but can't wait to get out.  Today it rained 90% of the day.  I was a bit relieved that I could stay inside and put together my hubby's new desk and finally put together our futon from the move.  A walk with the dog wasn't in my cards today.  (And the projects took about 5 hours thank you very much).

I recently made some peanut butter-seeded pinecones for the birds as well as fill a water bottle with bird seed with a spoon poking out the bottom for a perch and distribution of the goods.  I busted out laughing today when he Zeus spied a squirrel trying to get the bird seed.  My dog HAD to go out.  He could have cared less that it was raining for that split second.  And I've never seen him dart SO fast out in the yard!  It was so funny!  All I could think of is the dog from the movie "Up" saying "squirrel!" "squirrel!"

In honor of the two squirrels that survived a mad dash up a tree today, here is my card for Day 4 of 14:


Comments