Day 14 of 14 - last day of Showin' the Love!

As I wrap up my 14 days of Showing the Love with craft projects I look back and am pleased with the projects.  I tried to implement a variety of techniques from embossing to using the Big Shot.  It's kind of like my cooking - if it's going to take me a long time, then don't expect me to make it.  That's one reason I prefer to make cards and 3-D projects as opposed to scrapbooking (thank you snapfish and shutter fly!)

I started today's project yesterday.  It took longer to make than I expected...but I am pleased with how it turned out.  

I wanted to make sure and punch out a bird since I've been blessed with seeing new feathery friends everyday.  Thank you for checking back often to see my daily projects.  I will probably go back to my postings once or twice a week (yes, you get a break!)

Thank you for your support of my website and creations.  If you haven't already, please sign up "by email" (to the right) or "follow" my blog if you have a google account. 

Hoping the groundhog was wrong and you have a spring sooner than later!







Comments