Day 13 of 14

I wanted to work on being more "3-D" with today's craft.  I decided a box of some sort made with the envelope punch board was the way to go.

I found this SUPER EASY box. I made it in less than 10 minutes!  (Cutting out, punching in right spots, gluing, folding - DONE!)

The measurements and instructions can be found at THIS website.  I'm using the box as a plant container.  It could be used to hold treats, baked cookies, a candle...endless possibilities.  I tried two different plants.  The box base is about 3"x3".



 Of course the embellishments are what you make it.  The "10 minutes" that it took are the basic box, but you make it your own and add your own bling!

The birds are getting braver as they have discovered the bird feeder close by the kitchenette windows.  Here's some good photos.  Maybe tomorrow's final project will have a bird on it...check back tomorrow for the finale!  Please share my website with your friends and family.  My current goal is 17,000 site hits!



Comments