A Special Day

Did you hear?  Today is my special day.  It's my birthday!  It has been a wonderful day so far (a great week for that matter, but I could do without the cloudy/rainy weather). 

I found my punches and went to work making some cards this week!  
Here are the supplies I used to make a couple of birthday cards:


If you can see it, there's some glitter spray on the front of the cards:

Here is the inside of the card:


I also wanted to make some thank you cards for special friends who celebrated lunch with me the day before my birthday.  I used the new Lotus Blossom stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  I got them FREE!  You can too while supplies last!  Just message me how if you are interested (you don't have to host a show):



I love how they turned out!  The paper I used was from Creative Memories.
Lastly, here are some funky colored roses from a friend.  I made no enhancing or color changes to these.  How fun are they?  

Thanks for those of you who are thinking of me and have sent me birthday blessings.  I'm SO blessed to have you be a part of my life!





Comments