Sunnier

We made it to Florida!  It's been a whirlwind of busy-ness, but we've accomplished so much!

We have flown over 6,000 miles, traveled by car through 4 states and back, stayed in 6 hotels (lugging 8 suitcases and a dog), purchased a brand new car, looked at over 65 houses from the outside (and almost 20 on the inside) and are close to making an offer.

I feel all those hours I spent on the computer in England researching, making notes, considering, calculating, looking at photos, etc. has paid off.

We had a great send off in England.  I had my final gathering with card club friends, lunch at the Riverside, and a family going away at the Mildenhall Football Club.

Below are a couple more swaps from card club:



I even received these gorgeous flowers to enjoy during our last couple of days in England.  I will miss those market-fresh flowers!


Thanks for keeping us in your prayers.  Keep 'em coming, as they work!  We hope to visit the beach this weekend despite the crazy cold weather we presently are encountering.  Maybe I can finally get a good photo of a sunset or the white sand without it being from a moving car along the highway. I promise we are not to blame in bring it back with us from England!

We are most excited to head to Kansas next weekend to see family.  The kids and I haven't seen our Kansas family for 16 months, and Kent hasn't seen family since October 2012.  Good days soon ahead!

Comments