Fall fun

Halloween is almost here and before we know it we'll be on a plane back across the Atlantic!

I wanted to share these crafts before the season passes by too quickly.

Here is the project (1 of 2) we made at Card Club last week.  One is for me, the other is for Annette (who moved back stateside too).  The hostess provided us with a battery operated tea light.  Aren't these cute??!

Here are some of the other swaps.  Alison made these canning jars to look like mummies.  She, too, provided a battery operated tea light inside.  It really shone nicely through the ace bandage.  How creative!


Below are more swaps...cards, candy holders...


And lastly below is our second project we did.  It uses the treat cup and you it slide open/shut to get the goodie.  I put candy corn in mine.  Some of the other ladies put in red hots.  I have two - as one is (yes) for Annette.  I'm excited that I get to hand-deliver this!  

We're into single digits!  Woo hoo!  Fall blessings to you - thanks for stopping by!




Comments