Echo echo

Fall is in the air, time is moving faster, and I hear a lovely sound:  an echo in my home!

The reason it is so lovely is because crates filled with our household goods pulled away Thursday.  Destination:  United States!

Three and a half weeks - WOW!!  That's it???!!  That's CRAZY!!  I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about it.  It's bittersweet...that topic will be saved for next time.
:)

We made a nice fall project at card club last time.  I saved it to post when it was definitely fall.  The leaves are starting to change here and the flowers are almost done blooming and will soon wither away.  The project used stamps, die cuts, embossing folders, ribbon, punches...it would be super easy to mass produce these babies.  My favorite aspect is the stamped tissue paper to match.  Love it!



Below you can see what our house looked like a couple of days ago.  Things went smoothly for the most part.  To me, the true test is seeing what survives on the flip side.  I have some cherished antiques that I pray make it intact and mold free...and it all will arrive mid December.  

We were supposed to be using loaner furniture provided by the base, but paperwork was messed up - of course - Murphy's law, right?  So we're roughing it until it is delivered on the 15th.  We have blow up mattresses, camping chairs, a TV, folding table, bedding, etc. borrowed from generous friends.  (I have AMAZING friends)!!!  There's an echo in my house and it's nice living in the simplicity for a while.

Card club (my final one!! *sniff*) is on the 20th.  I've already made my swap of course.  The theme is Halloween.  Check back soon!



Comments