Passing the Time

Any day now I should be receiving my next Paper Pumpkin. Last month's was quite impressive with plenty of leftover for more creativity.  There were 'regular' sized cards as well as fun minis.  I took some of the surplus and made more minis. Below are those results:


I used the same concept just changing the background.  It was a great way to use up some scraps.  Once I ran out of the stars and heart shapes, I decided to try my own "shape." I put my butterfly punch to work!  Below is that result.  I created the same concept-look by holding the punch in place, and before punching, I traced on the inside of the punch to create the guaranteed border.  Try it out - it's a great and easy way to get a fun look with whichever punch you want to use!


Sunshiny days are ahead as we get closer to moving to Florida!!  Below is a Dublin sunset across the Guiness bridge.  It WAS lovely!!  

Have a blessed day!


Comments