More thanks...

Before our Ireland trip, a friend at the school had asked me to make her niece a card.  There was a project I had yet to complete from card club over a year ago.  I felt it was an opportune time to work on it.

Below is the result.  You can find a demo video Here.  There are also several youtube videos as well if you search.  It was a super EASY card to do and I think the results speak for themselves.


Below is the swap that I exchanged at club last Monday.  Following the thank you theme, and implementing a fall aura, here's what I came up with when I made about 10 of them.  I used my "thankful" frame lit from last year's holiday Stampin' Up catalog.  Some said "thankful" and others had a couple of letters trimmed out to read "thank you."  I also tried the new blendabilities. 

You know how at Christmas we have visions of "sugarplums dancing in our heads?"  In house hunting, I'm having visions of my future craft room dancing in my head!  It'll be so nice to have more space - I am already thankful!  Can't wait!!




Comments