Just a little early...

I had a small Stampin' Up Party at my home last Friday to introduce the new catalog, showcase some of the products (new and present) as well as make some projects.

We made a fun bookmark (or it can be perceived as a gift tag) using the scallop punch.  It was a great and easy project and I think the results speak for themselves.  I love the colors too!


I also shared my Paper Pumpkin (monthly kit that is available for $19.95) and we all made a pinwheel.  I loved the fun red, white and blue colors just in time for Fourth of July!  The kit was as great as always as it arrived in time and had all the necessary tools needed (paper, brads, glue dots, photopolymer stamps, straws (or candy cellophane bag if you preferred) and twine.

It was fun making this project even if it was a bit early from the actual holiday.  It sure does put me in the mood to watch fireworks!  Although they're going to have some stiff competition with the fireworks we saw in Cambridge in June!


Comments