HURRY UP and wait...

Those who are knowledgable of the military are all to familiar with the title of this blog.  The government (or your employer) expects things to be done ASAP by the employee.   But when it comes to you waiting on them...you just have to wait!

I think that applies to life too.  "Hurry up and pay for this - put it on your card."  And the amount is immediately deducted or applied to a credit/debit card.  Yet, when plans change, and the amount needs to be credited back to your account...it can take about 10 days.  Ugh!

Below are the recipe pages from July's recipe book swap.  I now have 8 more amazing recipes to try out!  Some are American dishes and some are British dishes.  Yummy!  With so much going on, YOU, the reader, will have to wait until next year for me to try out some of these dishes.  I'm low on flour, sugar, etc., and I'm trying not to purchase those "staple" items if I don't have to.



We made two items on Monday at Card Club.  One is shown below - this card uses the scalloped tag topper punch.  Annette showed us an easy way to get this amazing effect without cutting it out/gluing it between matting, etc.  I turned mine landscape direction.  Her sample was portrait.  I'll definitely be making more of these someday.  The second photo is of the card opened up.

Check back soon to see the 2nd project and our swaps that used a friendship theme!
:)


Comments