Finally!

The wait is finally over!
We found out we are moving to (drum roll please...)

FLORIDA!

It was more of a shock than anything and it's still soaking in.

The more we learn about it the more excited we are.  White sandy beaches, no winters, blue sky days, tons of shopping, turquoise waters...God is SO good!!

We're hoping to have plenty of visitors (hint hint...save your money now!)

I know family is a bit disappointed we won't be closer to them, but since it's our last base, I feel like we can celebrate with style.  The schools have good ratings, we know 4-5 families already there (at least), and the housing appears affordable.

The first card below is a wedding card I made for one of our card club members.  We're so happy for Joanne.  She "popped on over" to Poland for her wedding!  Her nickname is "the olive lady" as she hand marinates olives in all kinds of exotic flavors.  I'll trust her reputation- unfortunately, I don't like olives but we love Joanne!!


The next 2 photos are swaps from club.  The flower one below is Danielle's, the box is Kristy's.


Here are 2 more - the postcard is Annette's, and the little green boxes were from Jamie.  We were short in attendance, so next club they're filling in the gaps and there will be belated photos to post of 3 more that were missing here.  Share the inspiration with a friend!!


Lastly, here is a photo (below) of my recent day trip to Hampton Court with Annette.  This place was HUGE and had so much history (ok - most of it negative because King Henry the VIII).  It had been on my "bucket list" and I'm so glad I went.  There were amazing gardens (about 6 of them), fountains, statues, formal rooms, courtyards...we didn't even see it all.  But we felt we saw 80% of it and had a great time.


Comments