Happy birthday gorgeous girl!

Firstly, I want to send a huge shout-out to my gorgeous daughter on her 11th birthday!  

Last night was a fabulous evening.  I spent it with my two kids and a good friend in Cambridge watching the annual college firework display.  (Click HERE for more info on that).  It was amazing!  You could feel the heat on your face and it was similar to the Bellagio with its water show.  It all danced to music and I loved every minute of it!

Below is a Father's Day gift I purchased from a friend.  They are going to Thailand on a missionary trip and this was a fundraiser.  I purchased two and gave the other away to another good friend. ;)



Here is the gift card creation I made for Olivia.  She loves monkeys, so I figured she deserved to have one of my remaining two monkey stickers (I only use them for really special people), lol.  You all know craft stores aren't in abundance here!

When you open the card, the gift card slides up.  I was inspired to make this from Dawn's stamping studio youtube video.



We celebrated Olivia's birthday party at the skating rink (again).  Here are the goodie bags we made.  I couldn't find Rolo candies, so I put in Tootsie Rolls, chocolates, and a pair of brightly colored socks.  I made a box for the socks to help the bag stand upright.  They were a hit!  I especially love the tags I made. They saying was found on Pinterest.  The other option Olivia turned down was "Thanks for rollin' with me." She preferred the "wheelie."



I'm having trouble finding the link to the actual box dimensions on the website I originally referred to....but HERE is a similar box.  It uses the envelope punch board.

And finally, here is a photo from last night's fireworks.  We had great seats and you could feel the heat on your face from the flames, it was WONDERFUL!  HERE is a link of a 2 minute video I took (which doesn't do it justice)!







Comments