Feeling slack-ish

Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband today!  We've been married for 17 years, and have been together for 21.  Where did that time go?

I have to admit that I haven't even made our anniversary card yet.  What??  Yes, I know, you are shocked as it's not in my nature to not be prepared!  To my defense, I did make cards (and mail them out) to my aunt (birthday), brother-in-law (birthday), mother (birthday), parents (anniversary), mother-in-law (birthday), 10 for card club swap, and one competition card.  Whew!! Did I really get all that done?  So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Therefore, be watching out for my anniversary card to be posted within the next week.  Then I'll be working on a birthday card for my daughter.  I will be glad next year when we have moved back stateside, when I can put a card in the mail and know it will arrive within 48 hours.  As opposed to the current time frame of almost 2 weeks here.  That will help my sanity!  :)

Here are the awesome projects we made at club last Monday.  It gets me jump started for Father's Day.  Rats, I just realized I have to do more Father's Day cards today, lol!  And hope they get there in time!  I just realized they won't.  :( (sigh)

Anyway, these projects were so fun and so creative to do.  Thanks Annette for inspiring me!  The first project is a fishing vest...


And here's the tackle box to go with it (filled with gummy fish).



So cute!  I had to also post a photo of my new teapot.  A card club member is getting married in Poland in a couple of weeks, and she just returned from a trip there to work on photographer, etc.  I asked her to pick up some polish pottery.  Here's my new teapot!


And here it is in its new home within my court cabinet.
Love it!!


Comments