Cookbook time...

Our card club group exchanged recipe pages for a cookbook today for our swap.  I haven't had time to photograph them all, but here is the recipe page below I made on the 8x8 paper.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.  As a refresher, HERE is what last year's looked like.



I've been keeping myself very busy lately trying to declutter.  The recycle bin workers will not be pleased to see my full bins each collection day!  I'm starting to "chuck" things.  I was very proud of myself in accomplishing 90% of my craft hutch.  Yeah me!!!  I've also tackled 1/2 of my kitchen and am starting the piles here and there.  Garage sale piles, thrift store consignment piles...and my card club friends today had a FREE pile to sift through as well as a for sale pile.

I am also the proud new owner of a cake stand (finally)!  I've been looking off and on for almost 3 years.  I settled on the one below from Ely.  It doesn't have carvings around the frame like I had hoped, but it does have rare octagon shaped platforms.  It also folds flat and was much sturdier than several antique others I have found.  I'm guessing it's not that old, but I still love it!

Check back soon - we made some super cute cupcake holders today along with a butterfly card and Paper Pumpkin patriotic pinwheel.

Happy early Independence Day!

Comments