Winding Down

At the school I'm substitute teaching at, the librarian will soon be retiring.  I've enjoyed assisting her during down time with shelving books, chatting, and getting to know each other.

Below is the card I made her as a farewell and congratulations on her retirement. Attached to the card is a bookmark where I embossed a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson and put on a butterfly.

I wish her safe travels when she heads out in the next couple of weeks and send a huge thank you for all her hard work and love of the children!

Inside the card reads:  "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened," and you can see the backside of the bookmark.  The Stampin Up colors I used were Old Olive and Wisteria Wonder.

Thank you Mrs. R!

P.S.  There are 11 school days left!





Comments