Giving it a try...

Stampin' Up recently had an open submission offer.  One could submit a card using Paper Pumpkin products.  Winners will receive a $50 shopping voucher (or such).  I normally wouldn't try to enter something like this living overseas, but I decided to give it a go.

My coworker asked me to make her a baby shower card to accompany her gift.  I forgot to photograph that one, but here is another I made the same day using the same concept.  The other was red, white and blue (the shower colors) with the same elephant theme.

The Paper Pumpkin stamp I used is the background chevrons.  It was in the March (I think) set I received.  I think it turned out pretty stinkin' cute!  

So off it went in the mail to try to win.  I'm sure I don't have a good chance with all the other talented crafty peeps out there, but it was fun to think I might have a chance.



Comments