Card Club projects

Here are the projects we did at Card Club on Monday.  We started with a sheet of paper and only used the envelope punch board (EPB) and a couple of punches with various scrapbooking papers (see my pinterest board for my EPB pins HERE).  

You can follow the same Youtube video I watched and make your own by clicking HERE.  It was SO easy and a huge hit with the ladies.  And it was a project that didn't involve any stamping.



This is just the right size to hold a gift or 3"x 3" gift cards like I made below to put inside the gift box.  Of course, I used my EPB to make a matching envelope for them.  So easy!  Here is a photo:


Our second project was a "Milky Way" box also made with the envelope punch board.  We filled them with Smartees.  My sample had a Snickers in it.  Very versatile for candies!  The instructions for it can be found on THIS blog.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll post our crafts, swaps and competitions in a couple of days.


Comments