Another list...

My scouts will soon be camping.  It's not "full blown" camping, as we're camping out in one of my girls' backyards this weekend.  I've started my lists and started a supply list for the projects they hope to create and the food we'll eat. This ranges from tacos-in-a-bag to tie-dyed t-shirts ("koolaid style").

Those familiar with scouts know the rainbow theme associated with bridging.  I'm so excited for my daughter that I was able to help make it possible for her to bridge to a Cadette on the "Tower Bridge" in London.  What a lifetime opportunity!  Here are custom made cookies I had made for the girls.  I bagged each one for their gift bags and made a topper on them.



We had one girl that didn't bridge and couldn't make it to London to support us in person, but she was there in spirit.  This is the cookie she received:


Here's the Tower of London we toured afterwards.  We saw the Crown Jewels and so much history!


I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed with the upcoming projects I have.  But you know me - quite the planner - so I've started my lists and I'm ready to check it off soon!

Card Club next Monday, Father's Day, my parents' anniversary (and mine), my daughter's birthday, my mother's birthday, and my mother-in-law's birthday.
WHEW!  June never lets me down, lol! 
But I love making cards and projects!

Be prepared for random postings as I am able to check things off the list.  It's an OCD thing...
:)


Comments