Intoxicating

If you've been following my blog, you know one of my favorite things are lilacs.  They take me back to my childhood days where I had a lilac bush that covered my bedroom window and mainly blocked my view of the back yard.  I loved summer days where the breeze filled my room with a lilac fragrance.  I'd stand in my window, close my eyes and just breathe!!  It was so intoxicating.

I picked some lilacs again this past week and have them available at my disposal to inhale whenever I want.  Kent and I have already talked about the flowers, bushes and trees we want in our yard in our "forever home" when we are retired from the military.

Here are some Easter goodie boxes I made some coworkers. I used scissors, my envelope punch board, glue dots and a punch (plus the fillings).  It was SO easy.  I am waiting for books to come out about things to make with the envelope punch board besides envelopes, lol.



May you feel intoxicated this Easter season with the love Jesus Christ has for everyone of us.  May it fill your soul with an overwhelming sense of peace and tingle in your toes.  May it also radiate through you for others to see.  Happy Easter!

Comments