Good Friday

It has been a busy week and I'm glad it's Friday!
The kids this week at school were bouncing off the walls - especially Monday (first day after returning from spring break) and today.  After long weeks it sure does make me appreciate my own kids and how they've been raised...

Below is my take on Annette's post-it card.  I made mine a sunset...


Today is Good Friday.  I had a traditional "hot cross bun" with my class and we learned the old familiar song.  Off to the church service tonight at 7:00 pm where we are reminded of Jesus' death on the cross and the ULTIMATE sacrifice that was made.

Here are some of the cards from the other ladies from last time's card club.  Our swap was a "kid's birthday" theme.  

I made some Easter goodies for co-workers this week.  Come back tomorrow to see those!  




Comments