Almost there...

Tomorrow officially starts spring break for the kids and me (teacher in-service day).  I know my household is excited - and Kent has tomorrow off!  I also know the other kdg aides and I really need this break from the kiddos -- taking them back and forth to specials, recess duty, assisting the teacher, putting on band-aids, making copies, playing referee, etc.  Of course, the teachers too!

My son will be headed on a trip with his youth group for 7 days leaving "the island," and Olivia and I will be doing some local day trips.  Kent only has Thurs. and Fri. off, so we weren't able to do a trip to Ireland like we had hoped...we still have time for that.

At Monday's card club, the competition theme was "3-D flowers."  I admit, I got a bit carried away, but love my end result!  I was inspired by THIS website.  I didn't have a pattern, so I just guessed and started snipping away.





And for the record, I didn't win!  
the votes went to the "underdog..." you know who you are!  I hope she enjoys her bouquet (winner keeps all entries, and there were only 2).

 And I had to put in a silly photo of my daughter with her blue tongue and teeth!  I hope all of you are sure to "Live in the sunshine."


Comments