Talent

We all possess a talent in some way, shape or form.  I'm not great at science and math, but my husband is.  My talent is organizing, thinking "outside the box" with creativity...my son likes to draw, and my daughter likes to organize (gee, where did she get that from?)

My Turkish friend that lives on base recently gave me a gift. She HANDMADE this gorgeous shawl!  She hand sewed the beads, sequins, etc.  Here's a couple of photos - it's absolutely amazing!



I had card club at my house on Monday.  I love seeing the talent from these ladies!

We had a nice time and made some fun "boxes"  for our project (I'll post those soon).  The competition card was a "monochromatic" theme.  Here's the card I submitted:



Comments

  1. The shawl is amazing! All you crafts are just wonderful,Dayna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? My Turkish friend did a wonderful job on it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment