Spring

I love the spring...
I love to see the flowers grow, smell the hyacinth, watch the trees start to blossom, see the bees at work.
It's such a refreshing feeling.  I can't complain by any means that we had a hard winter and I'm looking forward to warmer days, as the states had it so rough this winter.  We're counting our blessings here on this side of the pond.

For last time's card club, the swap was a "1-dimensional" theme.  Below are the contributions from my friends:




The above project (beach scene) was Annette's addition to the swap last time.  She was in charge of the projects for this month, and we loved her card.  It became our project yesterday and we learned this fun "post it note" technique."  

The swap theme for yesterday was "Kid's birthday."  Below is the card I used for my swap:


I'm on the prowl for an unclaimed magnolia tree in the area.  It's in my top 3 favorite flowers.  I may have to go knock on a neighbor's door and beg to snatch a few from their tree to enjoy in my own home...I already know of an unclaimed lilac bush to stalk out when they are in bloom.  For those of you know know about me and my love of lilacs...
;)

Comments