Chinese...no, Spanish...no, English!

Today our family tried a new chinese restaurant for lunch.  It wasn't bad, but I think we're still looking for our next "favorite" place to eat.

We had to laugh while awaiting our meal to be served, as the visual ambience in "chinese style" was accompanied by the auditorial sound of Enrique Iglesias' song:  "Hero" in Spanish.  Two songs later, we heard the SAME song in English.  Needless to say, it was interesting with the setting...

It was a beautiful day with the sun shining.  It was a bit chilly, but I think spring is just around the corner.

Here's a fun spring card with poppies and a butterfly.  The ink colors I used with the black were poppy parade and real red.

And here is the photo I promised from yesterday of the flowers I picked.  I gave the kids a hard time since they won't hardly pose for photos anymore...but I got the dog to pose!  Thanks Zeus!  


Comments