Cherish

Being a military family...with constant moves, living VERY far away from home, constantly making new friends (or saying goodbye) really makes me cherish all that I have.  

We are blessed with company right now!!!!  (We haven't been blessed with a house guest for 2 years!!!)

Kent's brother from Missouri has come to visit.  Well, he didn't come over just to see us as he is in England for official work business up north in England.  But we're making it work out, and he's staying 2 nights with us, then we'll spend next weekend with him up north seeing a castle and some sights before his "work trip" is done.

Here is the card (below) that I used for my swap for the last card club.  The flowers are from a retired stamp set, with the Sassy Salutations for the sentiment.  The black border is done free hand:


I also am working on new techniques, and here is my attempt at a sun with my new SAB (sale-a-bration) stamp set See Ya Later.  We especially cherish the sunshine and have been blessed with wonderful sunny weather lately!  And when skies are grey, we are blessed in knowing family and friends say prayers for us until we are "home" again.



Comments