Day #3

Continuing with my "14 days of Love"...

Here's Day #3:

Card club was today and we had a wonderful time.  Not only were the swaps amazing, but the competition really impressed me with everyone's talent (photos tomorrow)!  

To top it off, Joanne brought us "high tea" with finger sandwiches, homemade scones and clotted cream, sponge cake...oh my goodness!  I think I could eat those just about every meal!  I also now have a favorite spread I need to purchase.  It's called Branston pickle relish.  Sanisbury's here I come!  I think this will be something I need to stock up on before we PCS this fall.  (That and Pimms!)

Ok, I got a bit off topic...

Where was I...oh yes, card club and our talent.  I will be posting our fabulous project (compliments of Annette!) soon too.

Today's photo is of my competition project.  The goal was to make a wedding favor box to give Joanne (our hostess for the month) ideas for her wedding!  Sorry Joanne, I WON'T be making 100 of these for you, ha!



I was inspired by this creative gem and her tutorial.  It took a bit of trial and error.  But I felt the results were wonderful.  My favorite part are the roses made with the new spiral flower die cut from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is daffodil delight and the paper is ivory.

Below is a card I made last year.  I didn't realize I had kept one, so was glad to see it again.

See you tomorrow! 
;)

Comments