Day 14 of 14...two days late

Where did the time to?
My apologies for not getting this out sooner as I had hoped.  I could give you 14 reasons why it didn't happen...but I won't bore you with those details!

Olivia and I made Red Velvet cookies for her class party.   (below)  I've also posted below the Valentine's she made last Sunday and did a wonderful job on them!  I was truly impressed!





We celebrated on the 14th with Dinner club.  A group of us go to different restaurants in the surrounding villages to eat.  Friday night we went to Chimichangas in Bury. St. Edmunds.  The weather was atrocious to get there!  Sheets of rain the whole way there on these skinny England roads.  Needless to say, we were late and didn't' plan ahead for icky weather.   To top it off, you can't park close...oh well, we're waterproof!  

Thankfully, when it was over, the rain had stopped.  It was a good time catching up with friends with delicious Mexican food!

My kindergarteners (and their parents) were exceptionally generous this Valentine's Day.  We had a fun class party at the end of the day.  Here's a photo of all the goodies I received.  There's no way my family and I can eat all this!  Maybe I'll have to implement some of it into baking....hmm, that's a great idea!

We're off on a little holiday...it involves an indoor water park.  Take that WINTER SEASON!!



Comments