5th Day of Love

I've been tempting you for a couple of days with photos from card club.  Well, here they are!  I hope you're pleased...this is what I call eye candy for those crafters out there!
:)

The first photos are of our swaps.  The theme was to make  thank you cards (aka ideas for Joanne's wedding!)





My swap is in the first photo.  It has the flowers on it.  We all had a chuckle that there was an unplanned underlying theme of butterflies.  Swear it wasn't planned!

Below is one project we made, compliments of Annette.  These are her samples.  I made one using the blue (aka Stampin Up Pool Party color) paper.  They all turned out super cute!

Tomorrow I'll be posting photos of the competition projects and our second project. They're REALLY worth checking out!  See you tomorrow!


Now if could go to card club every day...(SNAP)  - ugh - back to reality!  


Comments