Zippers, buttons or snaps?

What do you prefer?  Zippers, buttons or snaps?

I have a leather jacket from 2007 that I love.  We moved with it to Turkey, and there I decided it needed a zipper.

It was so CHEAP to have a zipper put on!  I LOVE the Zipper!  There's no way I could have paid $10 to have it put on here in England.  The zipper I had fixed on my jean skirt last year cost 10 gbp.  Ugh.

I wanted to share my competition card from card club last week.  The theme was simple:  buttons.

I used my musical cuttlebug embossing to get the pennants, my newest sizzix primitive stars die cut, raffia, as well as one of my my paper pumpkin stamps (the "hey there friend").  And I used ONE button!  

Afterwards, I wondered if I should have used more, but then I thought it would have been too much.

What about you?  Do you like buttons?


Comments