L-O-V-E

With my birthday behind me (and sometimes I feel it's all gone to my behind??  -Mark, I thought you'd get a good chuckle out of that)...I press on to what's ahead of me.  

Our on-base shopping is filled with Valentine goodies up for grabs.  And if you see something you like, get it while it's there.  Once it's gone, it's GONE!  

With my kids being older (ages 14 and 10), the days of class Valentine parties are also behind us.  Ho hum.  I can no longer look forward to crafting with my children for their 20+ classmates.  So my poor friends and co-workers get to enjoy my cheesy hand-made goodies.  They usually don't complain when they see it contains chocolate.

Yes!  I've already begun Valentine cards!  I recently purchased some stamps that will be retiring, and figured I needed to try them out.  

The first one, "I Lava You."


And another one, "We blend well."



This is only the beginning...stay tuned for more Valentine cards!  Be sure and send feedback as to which ones are you favorites.
:)

Comments