Personal Preference

It's the season of gifts!  Presents by way of food, careful consideration and gift cards.  

I think gift cards are one of the most popular presents given these days.  Some people think they are impersonal and refuse to buy them.  Others prefer to receive them because they have more flexibility to get what they really/actually want from the card retailer.  It's a matter of personal preference.  I am indifferent.  I don't mind receiving them.  I also purchase them for others.  They are especially convenient for us as a military family since shipping gifts back stateside can really add up, and gift cards can truly be a blessing.

I made some snickerdoodles recently.  The recipe is below (a photo, because I am too lazy to retype it or google it, lol).  They were a bit different since they were chocolate.  But oh --- SO good!  The cinnamon with the chocolate really was delicious.  It *almost* reminded me of my mother's chocolate sheet cake (that uses cinnamon). What I wouldn't give right now for a piece of that!!!!  




Below is how I packaged some of them for gifts to (teachers, hairdresser, co-workers, etc.)  It was fun crafting.  So much crafting, so little time to get all the ideas done in my head!
Thanks for stopping by!  Check back soon for more Christmas fun!  I'm exhausted and it's not yet Friday...(sigh).





Comments