Organic

Olivia's scout troop met up at a small lake (probably man-made) on base.  They are working on a digital photography badge.  The girls heard tips, suggestions, asked questions, and were able to practice taking their own photos.

Below are a couple of photos that Olivia took.  I thought they turned out good and wanted to share them:




A friend of mine recently passed along a coupon for a FREE box of organic food that is home delivery.  Hello?!  I'd be stupid not to jump on that bandwagon.  There is no further commitment.  Of course, I had to try it out.  Below are a couple of photos of my yum yums:



There was SO much food!  The more I thought about it, the more I decided to take the bait, and I signed up for a weekly delivery (only 99pence to deliver!).  The food is SO good!  Why didn't I sign up before?  

I even received a free "mini minced pie."  Isn't it cute?  It's about 3"x3".  This whole concept will be SO handy with winter season setting in.  The prices aren't that much more and I have the assurance it's pesticide free, no animal hormones, no icky-ness.  Yeah!  And it forces us to EAT HEALTHY.  


We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home, and then ventured out to the Birmingham Christmas market.  That was fun!  It's German style and I'll post photos another day of my purchases. We enjoyed Gluwein, bratwursts, beer, and schnitzels! 





Comments