Fall Crafting

I feel blessed to work alongside such talented crafty friends.  Here is the photo of our fall swap from our October card club.  These are the goodies I brought home:


And here is a photo of the project we made.  It's a fun box (and has yummy M&Ms inside!)  I added a black handle/ribbon when I returned home:


Kent and I are enjoying his time off from work post his deployment return.  We ventured last week to the Ickworth House.  It had a beautiful rotunda welcoming us, lovely landscape, footpaths, flowers, a pond, and a church.  In the basement of the building we had a tour guide.  It felt like we were on an episode of Downton Abbey as we explored what life would have been like.  We thoroughly enjoyed it!



My posting wouldn't be complete without a snapshot of beautiful trees on Feltwell base.  I love the colors!  Thanks for stopping by - and Happy Harvest!


Comments