More Fall Fun

I love watching the leaves change color.  It's especially nice when the rain takes a break and the leaves are dry.

Card club is this upcoming Monday.  This is the card I'll be using for my swap.  It's a Halloween theme.  It's my first time using washi tape.  I also used a stamp from my first Paper Pumpkin set (the spots), and scraps for the circles.  


The second photo is the inside of the card.


If you look closely at the bottom of the card, I tried out my new Stampin' Up rotary stamp too!


We are bringing back a card competition theme to card club.  I'll post that photo soon.  The theme for October is to "use a punch somewhere on the card."  I went a bit farther and implemented a breast cancer awareness theme and was inspired by my Pinterest board.

Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!

P.S.  My husband came back from his 6 1/2 month deployment safe and sound.  
Thank you for your prayers for us all!

Comments