Love is Always in the Air

My hairdresser recently tied the knot.  It was fun seeing her once a month or so as the days drew closer to her special day.  We talked about the location (on an island with guaranteed sunshine), her dress, her hairstyle, etc.  She had a wonderful time and everything went according to plan.  Below is a card I made for her.  I embossed a white sheet, cut it out with my large circle punch, and cut out curves.  It was fun and quick to make thanks to my cuttlebug and embossing clear powder.  I was inspired from this card.





I was also inspired by another idea I found on pinterest
 and made this card:  


We are in less than a double digit countdown to my husband returning from his deployment.  I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about our reunion.  It will have been almost 6 1/2 months.  This is the longest we have been apart.  The kids have been such troopers, and steady has been our course!  I almost feel a bit giddy like when we were dating or on our wedding day.  Thanks for all those who have prayed for us on this journey.  Check back often, as I am trying to get LOTS of cards made before he returns so my free time can be spent with him.  

Comments